We are currently recruiting for Caseworkers
Deadline is 22nd June 2017
To apply, please click here
As a Case Worker you will provide support to victims and witnesses of all types of crime, hate incidents and high risk anti-social behaviour incidents. You will ensure their needs are assessed and met in line with the Victim First approach to ensure delivery of key targets and contractual expectations.
As a Caseworker you will:
- Coordinate, monitor, review and deliver a joined up service for Victim First by becoming the primary named contact throughout the victim’s journey
- Build and sustain high-quality relationships with victims through an offer of practical and emotional support that wins confidence and trus
- Inform, consult and empower victims to feel supported through the delivery of an agreed and tailored package of support that meets specific risks and needs.
- Access interventions that meet the different and complex needs of victims
- Motivate and support people to cope and recover from difficult events in their lives
We therefore have an ‘Employee Promise’:
- We will do all we can to make sure that every staff member and volunteer has a safe place to work, good people around them and a clear sense of purpose in their work
- Catch22 is a forward looking social business; a not-for-profit business with a social mission. We have been at the heart of public service delivery for over 200 years, designing and delivering services that transform disadvantaged lives and build stronger communities.
- In 2014/15, we worked with over 33,000 people across every stage of the social welfare cycle. Our reach gives us unique insight into the challenges facing disadvantaged people today.
No agencies please.
If you’re successful you may be required to consent to relevant checks by the Disclosure Barring Service and the young people you’ll be working with may have a say in your appointment. Equal and diverse, we see the potential in everyone.
If you would like to discus this vacancy in more detail please contact Paul Kiggell at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply and view job description, click here.